Junior Personal Assistant
Part time position
- Multi award winning Design Agency
- Located in the Sutherland Shire
- Flexible Hours/Days
Cronulla Web Design needs you!
We are known nationally and internationally for our ability to offer a wide range of services including Branding, Graphic and Web Design and SEO with a high level of creativity and our ability to exceed our client’s expectations.
Due to our expanding business, we are looking for a personal assistant to support the General Manager and Creative Director with both professional and personal tasks. This is a part time/casual position for 2+ days a week with flexible hours at our brand new creative hub located in the heart of Caringbah near shops and public transport. This role would suit a 1st or 2nd year student. No experience required but you will need to be friendly and energetic.
- Diary Management
- Inbox Management
- Note taking and meeting note preparation
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Managing office supplies
- Administration Duties
- Coffee and Lunch orders
- Running errands
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed year 12 or above.
- Advanced knowledge of social media including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Proficiency in using a MAC.
- Local knowledge of Sutherland Shire.
- The ability to take instructions and follow directions accurately and efficiently.
- The ability to complete general administration tasks.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to solve problems and multi-task.
- A high attention to detail and the ability to think strategically.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have a passion for design and marketing. On the job training will be provided.
Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
Only applicants with the above criteria and Australian Residency will be considered.
Forward your resume and a covering letter addressing the above selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note: Due to the large number of applications expected for this role, only successful candidates will be contacted at this time.